Let us worry about
your legal problem
your legal problem
Call for a consultation: (971) 237-3804 609 NE Baker St. #120 | McMinnville, OR 97128
Services We Offer
DUII defense services offered:
- Trial representation in misdemeanor and felony DUII cases (ORS 813.010).
- Trial representation in misdemeanor and felony Boating Under the Influence of Intoxicants cases (ORS 830.325).
- Representation in contested and uncontested DUII diversion entry hearings (ORS 813.210).
- Representation in DUII probation and diversion revocation hearings (ORS 813.255).
- Representation in DMV driver’s license suspension hearings for alleged implied consent violations (ORS 813.100, 813.440).
- Motions for modification of DUII probation conditions (ORS 137.540).
- Motions for restoration of driving privileges following permanent revocation (ORS 809.235).
Criminal and Juvenile defense services offered:
- Trial representation in juvenile and adult misdemeanor and felony cases.
- Representation in juvenile and adult probation violation hearings.
- Motions for modification of probation conditions (ORS 137.540).
- Motions to set aside arrests or convictions (ORS 137.225).
- Motions to reduce C-Felony convictions to A-Misdemeanor convictions
- Motions for relief from prohibition against owning or possession firearms
- Motions to expunge juvenile records (ORS 419A.262).
- Motions to amend or dismiss juvenile delinquency petitions (ORS 419C.261).
- Motion for relief from sex offender registration (ORS 163A.130, 163A.135, 181.820).
Adoption services offered:
- Relative and non-relative independent adoptions (ORS 109.309).
- Step-parent and second parent independent adoptions (ORS 109.309,
- Public and private agency adoptions (ORS 419B.529, 418.270, 109.309).
- International re-adoptions (ORS 109.385).
- Agency and independent interstate adoptions (ORS 417.200–417.260).
- Adult adoptions (ORS 109.329).
- Adoptions governed by the Indian Child Welfare Acts (25 USC §§ 1901–1963).
- Grandparent motions for continuing contact in step-parent adoptions (ORS 109.332).
- Petitions to establish adult or minor guardianships and conservatorships
- Petitions for change of name or sex (ORS 33.410–33.460).
Workers’ compensation services offered:
- Appeals from claim denials (ORS 656.262)
- New or omitted medical conditions (ORS 656.267)
- Medical service disputes (ORS 656.245)
- Wrongful claim closure/requests for reconsideration (ORS 656.268)
- Wage loss disputes (ORS 656.210-.212)
- Vocational benefit disputes (ORS 656.340)
- Claim suspension (ORS 656.325)
Administrative and Appeal services offered:
- Appeals from circuit court civil judgments, including domestic relations
- Appeals from circuit court criminal judgments (ORS 138.040–138.050,
- Appeals from circuit court juvenile judgments (ORS 419A.200).
- Appeals from agency final orders in “contested cases” under the Oregon
- Administrative Procedures Act (ORS 183.480, 183.482).
- Appeals from circuit court judgments affirming agency final orders in “other
than contested cases” under the Oregon Administrative Procedures Act
(ORS 183.484, 183.500).
- Challenges to administrative rules (ORS 183.400).
- Challenges to agency declaratory rulings (ORS 183.410).